Strick has been the trailer industry’s innovator since 1937—working with customers to develop unique solutions to business needs. Our leading-edge technologies and engineering excellence have changed the way the industry builds trailers.
Strick was the innovator behind plate trailer technology with the introduction of ArmorPlate®, the first aluminum plate trailer design. We revolutionized international trade with the invention of the current Intermodal container system and introduced the integral scuff trailer to minimize forklift damage to trailers. Strick pioneered the structural concept that is utilized by all van trailer manufacturers today. Our innovations have impacted the delivery of all types of cargo and have been adopted as standards throughout our industry. More important to us is the fact that these innovations provide real-world solutions for our customers. Read more about the history of the Strick Corporation.
Our success depends on the Strick Mission
- We are dedicated to our customers. We try harder to satisfy our partners.
- We are a people driven culture. We train our people to do more than make and assemble trailers; they participate in decisions and profit.
- We are committed to be the best at what we do. We provide innovative low cost solutions through the use of technology and teamwork.
The Strick Quality Plan ensures customer satisfaction
- Product Performance
- The goal of every customer inspection is zero defects. Our plant will perform daily audits of its production and communicate the results of these audits to all team members. We have established standards for coatings, quality and general appearance that form the basis for all audits and improvement efforts.
- On-time Delivery
- Our plant will schedule production on a "Firm and Fixed" basis to meet customer delivery commitments with 100% conformance to customer expectations.
- Customers and suppliers are asked to participate in the Strick quality improvement process. Our plant institutes a feedback system to provide an opportunity for team members to review satisfaction requirements from our customers and to participate in rating our suppliers by a similar standard at least once a year.