Strick manufactures the highest quality trailers which include many standard features not often included by our competitors.
Strick sheet and post trailers generally cost less to maintain and have a higher resale value than those of the competition.
Some of the features that come standard on all Strick trailers include:
- An arched roof with tension roof bows
- A 3-piece nose rail with cast aluminum corner caps
- Monocoque construction: the cross members, side posts and roof bows are all in line
- A 5/16" kingpin plate and a 5/16" pick up plate with a turned up lip
- 5" wide cross member end clips
- A 1 3/18" full laminated oak floor with three screws per board per cross member on the center six boards
- Galvanized rear frames
- Hendrickson air ride suspensions
- Jost A451 Magnum landing gear with heavy duty structural steel bracing
- Zero-torque lock bars with 90 degree reach and gather and rubber grips on swing doors
- Phillips Q-box on the nose
Learn about the Trailer Manufacturing History of the Strick Corporation