STRICK TRAILERS, LLC, has added a SECOND LINE and is currently recruiting applicants capable and eager to work safely in our fast paced manufacturing operation.
To qualify for this opportunity, APPLY IN PERSON AT STRICK TRAILERS, LLC, 301 N. Polk Street, Monroe, IN. 46770 and fill out an application between 7:00am and 3:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Be able to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to perform frequent lifting, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Must successfully complete prior required testing based on job skill applying for.
- Must successfully complete a physical evaluation, drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.
- Assembler starting rate of $15.75, increase to $16.25 at 6/M and $17.50 at 12/M.
- Employees are considered for advancement opportunities to increase pay as skills are developed.
All EMPLOYEES ON OUR TEAM WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- A 4 day work week, Monday through Thursday 6:00AM - 4:30PM
- Profit sharing
- 401K, with employer match of 50% of the first 5% of employee wages
- Medical, Dental , Vision and Life Insurance beginning the first of the month after 60 days
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 paid holidays; Paid vacation; Paid Personal time