quality assurance inspector
To qualify for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
ALL ARE BENEFICIAL, BUT NOT MANDATORY:
- Semi trailer/Commercial vehicle maintenance or production experience.
- DOT/CVSA inspection experience.
- Technical degree/certificate in vehicle maintenance.
- Experience in a production environment QA or supervisor.
- Ability to read and interpret Production BOM and blueprints.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents relating to Commercial vehicle production/maintenance.
- Ability to accurately document defects and incongruencies in a production environment.
- Be able to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to perform frequent lifting, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Must successfully complete prior required testing based on job skill applying for.
- Must successfully complete a physical evaluation, drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.
All EMPLOYEES ON OUR TEAM WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THEFOLLOWING BENFITS:
- A 4 day work week, Monday through Thursday 6:00AM - 4:30PM
- Profit sharing
- 401K, with employer match of 50% of the first 5% of employee wages
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance beginning the first of the month after 60 days
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid Personal time