Operates spotter truck, moving trailers to and from building and the security station for final inspection/check out to the customer. When not needed to move trailers, the employee performs other assigned duties.
To qualify for this opportunity, APPLY IN PERSON AT STRICK TRAILERS, LLC, 301 N. Polk Street, Monroe, IN. 46770 and fill out an application between 7:00am and 3:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Be able to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to perform frequent lifting, bending, climbing and standing for extended periods.
- Must successfully complete a physical evaluation, drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.
- Must have good attendance and ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with CDL preferable.
- Must have prior experience as either a spotter truck driver or over the road truck driver.
- Must have the ability to Jockey trailers to and from overhead doors.
- Must adhere to ALL safe driving practices.
- Previous Forklift experience preferred.
- Must have ability to park in tight, dark places.
The position could either be filled for first or second shift.